Inward Investment news by country and region
- UK Gross Domestic Product (GDP) was estimated to have increased by 0.8% in Q3 2013.
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) annual inflation was 2.7% in September, unchanged from August.
- The employment rate for June to August 2013 was 71.7%, up 0.3% from March to May 2013. The unemployment rate for June to August 2013 was 7.7%, down 0.1% from March to Mayl 2013.
- London’s annual growth in output increased to 1.1% in Q1 2013 from an upwardly revised 1% in Q4 2012
- London’s annual employment growth decreased to 2.9% in Q1 2013 from an upwardly revised 3.3% for Q4 2012.
- Annual house price inflation in London was 10% in Q3 2013, up from 5.2%% in Q2 2013.
- Real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.5% in Q2 2013. Corporate profits increased $66.8 billion in Q2.
- In August 2013, personal income increased $57.2 billion, or 0.4%, disposable personal income (DPI) increased $56.2 billion, or 0.5%, and personal consumption expenditures (PCE) increased $34.5 billion, or 0.3%.
- The August 2013 international trade deficit increased 0.4% percent from July, to $38.8 billion. Exports fell 0.1% , to $189.2 billion. Imports were virtually unchanged, at $228 billion.