Inward Investment news by country and region
- UK Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in volume terms was estimated to have increased by 0.7% in Q4 2013.
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) annual inflation was 2% in December, down from 2.1% in November.
- The employment rate for September to November 2013 was 72.1%, up 0.5% from June to August 2013. The unemployment rate for September to November 2013 was 7.1%, down 0.5% from June to August 2013.
- London’s annual growth in output increased to 2% in Q2 2013 from a downwardly revised 0.9% in Q1 2013.
- London’s annual employment growth decreased to 2.7% in Q2 2013 from 2.9% in Q1 2013.
- Annual house price inflation in London was 14.9% in Q4 2013, up from 10% in Q3 2013. Read the rest of this entry »